Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser for short hair, Limerick

Options
  • 10-04-2017 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

I posted in the Limerick forum about a month ago, but got no replies, so I thought I might be better off posting here.

Basically I'm just wondering if anybody could recommend a hairdresser in Limerick that knows what they're doing when it comes to short hair. The lady that I'm currently going to just doesn't seem to listen to me at all and is intent on just doing it her way and getting me out the door.

As it's short I normally end up having to get it cut about every 4/5 weeks, so my budget is around €40. Might stretch to €50 if someone is really good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kelsodaws

Hi just wondering did you find anyone, i'm in the same boat, struggling to find a good stylist who will listen for short hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Hi kelsodaws nope sadly I haven't found anyone and I'm half letting it grow now. I haven't had it cut in a few months and it looks terrible at the moment because there are so many different lengths.
    I just had it up to here with the hairdresser I was going to. She messed me around numerous times regarding appointments and she seems to have absolutely no interest anymore in cutting and styling hair. It's all extensions and treatments in the salon now. They've even started doing botox in there!

Advertisement