Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stonebridge Ratoath

Options
  • 10-04-2017 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Asked this question in the meath thread but didn't get a reply.

Maybe might get some here!

Hi I've just put a booking deposit on a 3 bedroom semi detached in phase 2 of this estate. Going down Saturday morning to see them and ask some questions as missed the last phase. Just wondering if anyone has any information on the estate, it's location or stuff I should be looking out for? I've heard before that creches and schools could be an issue if moving into the area so need to make more enquiries about this. Does anyone know what the apartments are like on the road down to the estate? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Kerryfootball

lola85 wrote: »

Hi I've just put a booking deposit on a 3 bedroom semi detached in phase 2 of this estate. Going down Saturday morning to see them and ask some questions as missed the last phase. Just wondering if anyone has any information on the estate, it's location or stuff I should be looking out for? I've heard before that creches and schools could be an issue if moving into the area so need to make more enquiries about this. Does anyone know what the apartments are like on the road down to the estate? Thanks

Congratulations on your new home.
    I currently live in Ratoath but am in the process of moving myself.
    It's a great village that has excellent facilities.
    The thing about Ratoath is it never lost the village feel but it's still only 30/40 mins from town.
    Stonebridge is popular as I believe people slept in their cars to get there names on the list.
    Schools shouldn't be an issue here, big primary & post primary too.
    Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Millpull

Congratulations on your new home.
    I currently live in Ratoath but am in the process of moving myself.
    It's a great village that has excellent facilities.
    The thing about Ratoath is it never lost the village feel but it's still only 30/40 mins from town.
    Stonebridge is popular as I believe people slept in their cars to get there names on the list.
    Schools shouldn't be an issue here, big primary & post primary too.
    Best of luck!

Hi, I live in Ratoath and the Stonebridge Estate is lovely. I have 2 children and no problem with schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Why would you put a deposit on a place without seeing it?

It is refundable yes, but the 'escrow' system is very weak. I'd be nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mollycoddle83

lola85 wrote: »

Hi there. I know it’s a while since you posted about Stonebridge. I have also bought in the 3rd phase and just wondering if you had any tips that I should be thinking of I.e at snagging or just in general getting flooring put in etc. did you make any changes?

Advertisement