Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Struggling to find a childminder, Dublin

Options
  • 10-04-2017 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Im looking for some advice on finding a childminder in Dublin 3. I'm looking to drop my baby to a childminders home when I return to work. I have advertised this on a facebook group, the rollercoaster website and schooldays.ie

The only response I'm getting is from live out nannies.

Is there anywhere else I should be advertising or is there anywhere that provides lists of childminders?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Clashmore

Try your local childcare committee, they shud have a lot of registered childminders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Try putting up notices in local shops, toddler groups and even the local schools notice board. You might appeal to an age group that wouldn't necessarily use those websites.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

contact Childminding Ireland and see who they have in your area.

Advertisement