Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview in less then 2 weeks (any advice?)

• 10-04-2017 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi guys interview in less then 2 weeks and I'm bricking it anyone any advice other then learn compancies inside out ? Worried I will be caught out somewhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Leeroyjenkins

Hi guys interview in less then 2 weeks and I'm bricking it anyone any advice other then learn compancies inside out ? Worried I will be caught out somewhere

Hey man, I've got mine this month as well, I've just being going over and taking notes on the structure of the guards and the 2017 policing plan, the history, the training programme in templemore. Dunno if they'll come up but no harm in knowing them. If it makes you feel better I've yet to go over the competencies haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

Hey man, I've got mine this month as well, I've just being going over and taking notes on the structure of the guards and the 2017 policing plan, the history, the training programme in templemore. Dunno if they'll come up but no harm in knowing them. If it makes you feel better I've yet to go over the competencies haha.
    Cheers bud haha it's some pain waiting for it to come around too !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Leeroyjenkins

Cheers bud haha it's some pain waiting for it to come around too !!

Hey man I've a question about the form B, I sat my leaving cert in 2009 them joined the army soon after so Id have to contact my old secondary school because it says an academic reference is essential but sure the schools are off for Easter, I might be stuck there for a reference...

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

Hey man I've a question about the form B, I sat my leaving cert in 2009 them joined the army soon after so Id have to contact my old secondary school because it says an academic reference is essential but sure the schools are off for Easter, I might be stuck there for a reference...

I've to do that too I'm just sticking down principal and school adress and phone number surely be okay. Maybe give them a buzz when there back to school I'm sure if you didn't cause too much hassle in school they will do it.

Advertisement