Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to contact a moderator.....

Options
  • 10-04-2017 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I want to clarify something in relation to posting a thread on this forum and I have no idea who the current mods are. Could I get a name that I can drop a PM to?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Contact Honru, Lordgoat or Mr S I think.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Everlong1 wrote: »
    I want to clarify something in relation to posting a thread on this forum and I have no idea who the current mods are. Could I get a name that I can drop a PM to?

Thanks in advance.

When you click into the main forum go to the bottom and you will see "view mods" and that will be the list of current mods

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Everlong1

Brilliant, thanks guys. I scoured the FAQs but couldn't find any advice on how to contact a mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Everlong1 wrote: »
    Brilliant, thanks guys. I scoured the FAQs but couldn't find any advice on how to contact a mod.

Go to main gigs and events page scroll down you will see moderators at bottom of page in bold, click on one of the names Honru, Lordgoat or Mr S and that should take you to their messages area.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement