Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Water Tight Containers

• 10-04-2017 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

I'm on a high calorie diet and drinking a lot of high calorie smoothies so I'm looking for water tight containers so i can bring them to work.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Its a bit ghetto but a 750ml soft drink bottle would not leak and you can buy new ones when they get grubby.

Failing that, Ikea have some decent green tupperware with clips on 4 sides. They have one specifically for soup which would work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

conzy wrote: »
    Its a bit ghetto but a 750ml soft drink bottle would not leak and you can buy new ones when they get grubby.

Failing that, Ikea have some decent green tupperware with clips on 4 sides. They have one specifically for soup which would work
    Got a decent 500ml glass container in Avoca which fits the bill.

The lid is plastic with a seal and twists off, the end has rubber around it so it wont shatter or mark things.

Its simple, no intricate parts or straws so its' easy to clean. No flap or $hite at the top like shakers so no chance of accidental spillage from opening.

Cost €15 so gonna check if they're cheaper online somewhere if i decide to pick up another.

Advertisement