Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceland coming to Shannon

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Looking at the map, it doesn't look like any large spaces are available.

http://skycourtshannon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Skycourt_Promotion-Units-to-rent_V4-1024x605.jpg

Maybe where Euronics was? Tiny if so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

O'Flaherty's is the biggest unit available there.....

But looking at Mark's map of the 1st Floor - Dunnes seems to have a big upstairs section.....do they actually use this? Assuming it's accessible to the public and Dunnes not using it, is that an option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

The Iceland in Tralee is no bigger than a large Centra so not all Iceland stores are large supermarket sizes. The one opening in Limerick is going into an old Eurospar in Moyross so they open in varying size shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭GapMinder

chuckles30 wrote: »
    O'Flaherty's is the biggest unit available there.....

But looking at Mark's map of the 1st Floor - Dunnes seems to have a big upstairs section.....do they actually use this? Assuming it's accessible to the public and Dunnes not using it, is that an option?

Their stockroom is upstairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

I believe they are going into where Euronics were and the shoe dude and the sewing girls are moving and their units will be absorbed into Iceland
    Sewing girls going to where the flower shop was across from them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

I believe they are going into where Euronics were and the shoe dude and the sewing girls are moving and their units will be absorbed into Iceland
    Sewing girls going to where the flower shop was across from them

I believe Dealz are moving too. Over beside Lifestyle Sports.

So Iceland will be about the size of the old Quinnsworth.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I believe Dealz are moving too. Over beside Lifestyle Sports.

So Iceland will be about the size of the old Quinnsworth.

Showing your age there boss. :D

I was thinking they'd have to shift all those units to make a big one. Half the lights are off in dealz, probably couldn't be arsed changing a bulb now! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Are Dealz downsizing as part of the move then? All the units over by lifestyle are small units...

Advertisement