Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill

Options
  • 10-04-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering when I should give my metre reading to pay my final bill? I am moving out of my current house on the 20th of April

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Redgreenbin,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Just take note of the meter-reading on 20th of April, as this will provide us with your usage information up to your final day for your closing bill.

You can private message us the meter-reading here on Boards.ie if you wish. We will also require the relevant Electric Ireland account number and that you state you are the account-holder, your name, address (that you are leaving) and your date of birth.

Finally, we will require a forwarding address for your closing bill, and the name and telephone number for someone who can be contacted if the property remains unregistered for a prolonged period after you move out (to prevent disconnection). This is usually the property company or owner.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement