Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport not working on Safari

Options
  • 10-04-2017 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi just added my computer onto my account on safari browser and now it only shows black screen it said on your website it would work on safari so why doesnt it 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi JoeOD1998,

Thank you for getting in touch with us today.

eir Sport can be watched on your TV through your eir Vision set top box, streamed live via your browser or on the eir Sport app for Android and iOS users. eir Sport can be streamed on the following devices:

[*]Android 4.4 smartphones & tablets
    [*]Windows and Mac computers
    [*]iOS version 8 & above will be required

Please note that Google Chrome, Firefox (v52 and above) and Microsoft Edge browsers do not support the streaming of eir Sport online.

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

I'm told by Eir sport tech that the latest Safari 11 does not support Eir sport. When if ever will I be able to watch Eir sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Germag wrote: »
    I'm told by Eir sport tech that the latest Safari 11 does not support Eir sport. When if ever will I be able to watch Eir sport.
    Hi Germag, 

I'm afraid it doesn't support the service. I would have no time frame on this at present, however, we are continuously working on this so our customers can avail of the best service for them. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement