Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one not installing games.

Options
  • 10-04-2017 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

So I have my Xbox about a year and it recently stopped installing discs it will get half way and say installation stopped and just not go any further , anyone any idea how to fix this . I have reset it , cleaned it and still nothing.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

99problems wrote: »
    So I have my Xbox about a year and it recently stopped installing discs it will get half way and say installation stopped and just not go any further , anyone any idea how to fix this . I have reset it , cleaned it and still nothing.

Try going offline and then installing from disk. Could be that it picks up an update online, then tries and fails to download them.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭99problems

CatInABox wrote:
    Try going offline and then installing from disk. Could be that it picks up an update online, then tries and fails to download them.

I was thinking that myself, my internet is shocking so I turned off the WiFi and it still keeps happening.

Well I fixed this problem , I threw out my Xbox and bought a ps4 .

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

98 problems left

erkifino wrote:
    98 problems left

I like you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement