Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii U , Where to buy for cheap

Options
  • 10-04-2017 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone know where to buy a Wii U boxed and new for cheap or on offer? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

199 in Smyths with Mario kart is the best I've seen.

I'd say Argos will do a deal at some stage as they still have some in stock they'll need to shift at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Hmm, I'd probably be interested in this too. Didn't a number of Project Zero (Fatal Frame US title) games come out on this? Was a decent atmospheric horror series before the exclusivity deal with Nintendo, 3 games were out on PS2. Must check Google, see how many new ones, or if the order ones, are out for Nintendo.

Presume it has backwards compatibility with the Wii?

Smyths is indeed the best I can see with Mario Kart. In order to play Wii games on a Wii u you need to get a set of Wii controllers
    . There have been 4 Nintendo releases of project zero. One of them is on 3DS. Suppose, for me, ultimately it will come down to price. How much do I want to play those games

Advertisement