Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incorrect no claim bonus (car insurance)

• 10-04-2017 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hello

No claim proof document I received this year from BOI car insurance is for 6 years. This is not correct because 6 years was on the proof I gave you a year ago from AIG and it supposed to be 7 years now.
    Today I waited for over 30 minutes on the phone until finally someone in BOI insurace customer service picked up just to tell me that it's a wrong number for this sort of things and someone will call me back today (never did..)
    Any help with this as I'm not sure if someone is finally going to call me tomorrow or not and I need this for yesterday.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

boomerek wrote: »
    hello

No claim proof document I received this year from BOI car insurance is for 6 years. This is not correct because 6 years was on the proof I gave you a year ago from AIG and it supposed to be 7 years now.
    Today I waited for over 30 minutes on the phone until finally someone in BOI insurace customer service picked up just to tell me that it's a wrong number for this sort of things and someone will call me back today (never did..)
    Any help with this as I'm not sure if someone is finally going to call me tomorrow or not and I need this for yesterday.

thanks
    Hi boomerek,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear this. If you still haven't been contacted, please send us a private message here with your full name, policy number and your contact number and we'll be happy to arrange a call from the insurance team to resolve this.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 21 boomerek

boomerek wrote: »
    hello

thanks
    Hi boomerek,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear this. If you still haven't been contacted, please send us a private message here with your full name, policy number and your contact number and we'll be happy to arrange a call from the insurance team to resolve this.

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi Tara

I just had a call from them but thanks anyway

Advertisement