Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir should be struck off the company register and cease trading.

Options
  • 10-04-2017 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I was overcharged to the tune of €334. No credit applied. Zero follow-up from Lynn C. in Customer Care who LIED about getting back to me and about usage being visible online. 

I don't want anymore apologies from you people. The words are completely meaningless and delivered in robotic fashion in line with your lousy CRM training. 

I am now about to escalate this complaint to Comreg and take you people back to court where you belong 24 x 7.

I cannot understand how a company like yours is being allowed to continue to trade. Anywhere else you would be struck off the company register.

What's even more insulting is the fact that I have to deal with rude and obnoxious telephone operatives with the manners of a dog.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

What happened? Mobile data?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Flashbacker

Anyone else who has lost several days wages dealing with "Eir" please get in touch with me privately. This company needs to be brought to a halt. They are getting away with blue murder. 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭dubrov

bmwguy wrote:
    What happened? Mobile data?

It seems to have been blue murder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

I was overcharged to the tune of €334. No credit applied. Zero follow-up from Lynn C. in Customer Care who LIED about getting back to me and about usage being visible online. 

I don't want anymore apologies from you people. The words are completely meaningless and delivered in robotic fashion in line with your lousy CRM training. 

I am now about to escalate this complaint to Comreg and take you people back to court where you belong 24 x 7.

I cannot understand how a company like yours is being allowed to continue to trade. Anywhere else you would be struck off the company register.

What's even more insulting is the fact that I have to deal with rude and obnoxious telephone operatives with the manners of a dog.
    Hi Flashbacker, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am really sorry to hear this. Is there anything I can assist you with?

Thanks,
    Leanne. 

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Flashbacker

Hi Flashbacker, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am really sorry to hear this. Is there anything I can assist you with?

Thanks,
    Leanne. 
    Leanne, 

my to-do list is growing by the minute. 

1> Why was there no follow-up from Lynn C. in customer care?
    2> Why was no refund applied to my account?
    3> Why did I not receive the discount available to customers on sign-up?
    4> Why was I only notified of this overcharge after 4 months?
    5> Why, after protesting this charge initially, and after a so-called investigation by customer care, was I disconnected by Eir knowing I was completely innocent of these outrageous charges?

The reason why is very simple. Eir is a semi-state sponsored <snip> that can get away with anything they like and any fines levied by the courts are a drop in the Ocean to this crowd <snip>. They couldn't give a s***e is the plain honest truth and they have minions operating on the front line who are paid to take all the flak associated with their unscrupulous business practices. 

v/r,
    Edward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I'm very sorry about the experience you've had with eir to date.

Can you please PM me your account number and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭highdef

I think Edward/Flashbacker needs some anger  management

Advertisement