Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Labrador dog food

Options
  • 10-04-2017 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I have a Labrador retriever, who is 7 months old, and at the moment I am feeding him James Wellbeloved dry food and he loves it and seems to be going great. Before this I had him on junior maxi and before that I had him on hills essentials. I changed the hills brand to junior maxi as I found out that hills was not recommended by a guide dogs triaged so I changed to James wellbeloved.

At moment the cost of these foods are a little bit too much. Could anyone advise is it best to keep him on the James wellbeloved or is there any brand that's near as good at a cheaper price? Some people say Gain food is good but to be honest I don't know what i am looking for in the foods, if someone could recommend a food and why/what I should be looking for in dog food that would be great! Thanks a lot.

Comments

Advertisement