Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 PRO + 2 Games + (Duelshock or Horizon Zero Dawn) Only 399.99 euro @ Gamestop.ie

Options
  • 11-04-2017 6:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭

Seen on HKUD

Link

You can choose either a duel shock or Horizon: Zero Dawn and 2 extra games
    You need to add each item before being able to add the bundle to the cart.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Cheers buddy, been waiting to pull the trigger on this bad boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Select two Sherlock Holmes games as they get €21 each in CEX .

Good BA OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,086 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Good BA OP.

Or buy Horizon Zero Dawn because it's a really good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mefistos

did it change over night? I am not seeing Horizon nor the Sherlock Holmes on that page :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭bromley52

mefistos wrote: »
    did it change over night? I am not seeing Horizon nor the Sherlock Holmes on that page :/

Probably sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Pyrrhic

I ordered this bundle on Tuesday.
    I selected PS4 Pro, Zero Horizon, Doom and an extra controller.

I emailed them today for tracking number and they reply to me letting me know they don't have Zero Horizon and Doom in stock and they can't give me a controller either. Offered me some crappy fillers like Fifa 15 brand new and sealed, wow!
    Told them to cancel the order and refund me please. I'm jealous if you got a decent bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mefistos

Pyrrhic wrote: »
    I ordered this bundle on Tuesday.
    I selected PS4 Pro, Zero Horizon, Doom and an extra controller.

I emailed them today for tracking number and they reply to me letting me know they don't have Zero Horizon and Doom in stock and they can't give me a controller either. Offered me some crappy fillers like Fifa 15 brand new and sealed, wow!
    Told them to cancel the order and refund me please. I'm jealous if you got a decent bundle.

Hey if you have Gamestop store near you pop in there. The deal is up in stores too and I just got 2 games and horizon with it as they had it in stock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pyrrhic wrote: »
    Offered me some crappy fillers like Fifa 15 brand new and sealed, wow!

Bring that brand new, sealed copy of Fifa 15 to CEX and you'll get a handsome payout of 30c.

Sorry, we can't give you the offered brand new release, extra official controller, or one of the 2016's highest regarded games...

...but please accept a copy of the hottest sports title from 2014, of which we have about 10,000 copies in every store and can't possibly ever hope to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Good BA OP.

Thats exactly what i did, but they didn't have a case for one and I didn't realise that CEX don't accept games without a case. :(

Anyone want a sherlock home game, no case, barely used for 21e?

• Advertisement
Advertisement