Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zone alert

Options
  • 11-04-2017 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

I have a HKC 812 system with GSM dialer. I have zone 8 with two inertias with reeds protecting sheds. Can I set up these zones to text me when the shed doors are open even when the alarm is unset. I already get the alerts if the zone triggers when the alarm is armed but as the sheds are remote from the house I would like to know at anytime if the doors are opened

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Luckysasha wrote: »
    I have a HKC 812 system with GSM dialer. I have zone 8 with two inertias with reeds protecting sheds. Can I set up these zones to text me when the shed doors are open even when the alarm is unset. I already get the alerts if the zone triggers when the alarm is armed but as the sheds are remote from the house I would like to know at anytime if the doors are opened

You could set them up as a different area and use the set function to receive texts of arm/disarm.

Another option would be to set them up as tech zones and once opened they will send you an alert of the tech zone activating.

Advertisement