Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitbit Blaze, €150 at DID

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

5 day battery life...the reason why I put the fitbit I have in the drawer.

Good price though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Fitbit is excellent when the device breaks down.

I recently lost the ability to sync and the battery life was down to 12 hours on my 5 month old unit.

After a little trouble shooting with an excellent agent (based in the Netherlands) they send me a brand new unit. Took 4 days to arrive but was worth the wait.

Also 5 days is a quite good battery life for a tracker that does notifications etc. I still miss my Microsoft Band 2 (one superior unit with loads of functions) but the blaze (with the exception of the GPS) is a really good fitness tracker with some notification capability.

Fitbit is excellent when the device breaks down.

I recently lost the ability to sync and the battery life was down to 12 hours on my 5 month old unit.

After a little trouble shooting with an excellent agent (based in the Netherlands) they send me a brand new unit. Took 4 days to arrive but was worth the wait.

Also 5 days is a quite good battery life for a tracker that does notifications etc. I still miss my Microsoft Band 2 (one superior unit with loads of functions) but the blaze (with the exception of the GPS) is a really good fitness tracker with some notification capability.

Fitbit are on a downward slide, partly because their devices break down way too often.

Good price for what it is, though, if someone was already looking to buy that particular model.

Advertisement