Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Bin

Options
  • 11-04-2017 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had issues with City Bin customer service, we used to get great responses to all our bin related questions, they made the process of using the green bin so much easier(with three recycling bins in three different area's, we get confused) but lately the caliber of responses is woeful and that's if i get a responce at all.
    Maybe a coincidence, but CS in CB got worse when they didn't get that bin raise in charge last year.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

So you're still happy with the service in general? It's just that the support isn't as responsive as before?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭smurf492

I wiukd say there customer service is very good... had a problem two weeks ago and it was solved right away...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

smurf492 wrote: »
    I wiukd say there customer service is very good... had a problem two weeks ago and it was solved right away...
    I found them excellent as well, then I was left over a month waiting to a response for a query, even when I sent it repeatedly, then I was given downright wrong info, last time I got a joke as a response(bad joke at that lol)
    its saddens me when things go downhill so quickly in a short amount of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Been with them a year and a half and always excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

biko wrote: »
    So you're still happy with the service in general?

Their whole business is rubbish...

:o :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

J o e wrote: »
    Their whole business is rubbish...

:o :rolleyes:

Ba dum tish

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Was a customer for 10 years, had a few missed lifts on occasion, as soon as I notified them they arranged for bins to be collected the following day, even when it wasn't a scheduled lift day in our estate. Never had anything but good customer service from them. They do monitor their social media closely, so maybe try that route - no business wants bad publicity, and a tweet asking what the story is might get a faster response if you're not happy with the call centre...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Zzippy wrote: »
    Was a customer for 10 years, had a few missed lifts on occasion, as soon as I notified them they arranged for bins to be collected the following day, even when it wasn't a scheduled lift day in our estate. Never had anything but good customer service from them. They do monitor their social media closely, so maybe try that route - no business wants bad publicity, and a tweet asking what the story is might get a faster response if you're not happy with the call centre...
    I only ever contacted them on fb, as i said they were good, but service to me(with 3 accounts in different cities) got worse it seemed the min they didnt get that rise. I have no issues with anything else with them, but if I dont get the questions I need answered, I could end up with a fine, so not thrilled at being ignored at my own expense twice over. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

I had a very similar experience with another local refuse company. Great service, called out especially the next day the one time they missed my bin, good response to emails. Then, last time I needed to contact them I got no response to my emails but when I decided to try their Twitter account instead I found it had been deleted, along with their Facebook account.........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I've had several missed lifts recently but they generally don't offer to pick it up again until the following week which is not very impressive in my book when it's happened several times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement