Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty fibre (ftth)

Options
  • 11-04-2017 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I had standalone fibre installed last Friday. Bridgetown, Co Wexford - Tomhaggard exchange.

While the work was completed on my premises, there apparently was a fault with the fibre line somewhere upstream that means I'm not connected. The KN guy was unable to tell me how long the problem will take to resolve.

Any chance you could get on to OpenEir and suss it out for me please? :pac:

Also, I assume that I will not be billed/will be credited for the downtime?

Lastly, I tried to register for MyEir, but it didn't seem to like the customer number - which I assume is linked to the fact that my service is not up and running yet - if not, could you take a look at this too?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi redfacebear, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us today. 

I am sorry to hear this. To register online with My eir you would need to have an active account with us. However, If you would like to PM me your full name account number/order number and address I will have a further look into this for you?

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

Advertisement