Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish ghost encounter in a hotel?!

Options
  • 11-04-2017 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Do you know what's the history of Maryborough Hotel in Cork? It's a lovely hotel with its own driveway and garden. There's nothing, though, about the history of this place on their website.
    I have stayed in a ground floor room for 2 nights. I have found hard to sleep at night and when I finally did I had a dream that there was a bright light in a front of me and I hear a male's voice talking to me in Spanish. I only understood one sentence "esta bien" (it's ok) and there were a few other sentences with "esta". The room around looked dark and dirty like some kind of basement. Maybe I had a vision where he was when he was alive?
    When I woke up I have noticed my mobile phone was completely drained (from 80% to 0% in one night?!).
    Also, I was kinda weak, drained and spacey myself through my stay (even after spa treatment).
    I do realize that hotels have a lot of guests every day and there's too much of energy of the living already but some guy talking to me in Spanish? I don't think it was "just a dream" or "coincidence."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Grew up in the area where this is and havent heard any reports like this.. leave it with me and ill see if i can did out some info about it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Sammy07 wrote: »
    Do you know what's the history of Maryborough Hotel in Cork? It's a lovely hotel with its own driveway and garden. There's nothing, though, about the history of this place on their website.
    I have stayed in a ground floor room for 2 nights. I have found hard to sleep at night and when I finally did I had a dream that there was a bright light in a front of me and I hear a male's voice talking to me in Spanish. I only understood one sentence "esta bien" (it's ok) and there were a few other sentences with "esta". The room around looked dark and dirty like some kind of basement. Maybe I had a vision where he was when he was alive?
    When I woke up I have noticed my mobile phone was completely drained (from 80% to 0% in one night?!).
    Also, I was kinda weak, drained and spacey myself through my stay (even after spa treatment).
    I do realize that hotels have a lot of guests every day and there's too much of energy of the living already but some guy talking to me in Spanish? I don't think it was "just a dream" or "coincidence."

But all evidence would suggest it was. If you automatically begin to look for the less obvious answer, then it would suggest you don't want to accept the most likely thing?

Advertisement