Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volleyball in Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2017 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I've been going to my college volleyball club during the year, but now's the training sessions are over and I am thinking of joining some club for now and during the summer. I am not a complete beginner as I have grasped most of the volleyball concepts. I'm just looking to improve over the summer, really. Would any of you guys know where can I do that in Dublin? In a club or a gym with a volleyball court..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭johny33

Volleyball season is over (apart from cup finals). some clubs have fun sessions over the summer, which are open to anybody and beach season is starting soon. check Volleyballers in Ireland on facebook for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Slawek223

Thank you man. I'll check that page out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭johny33

you can check Dublin Volleyball Club as well, they have fun session tomorrow evening in Clondalkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Slawek223

Just got a replay from Garda Volleyball club, they mentioned the Clondalkin session tomorrow too. I think I'll check it out!
    Thanks!

Advertisement