Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary video thread

Options
  • 11-04-2017 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭

A quick search didn't come up with any results so I'm just hoping that this could be a thread where people post cool/creepy videos.

First off, I'm aware that there are going to be a lot of doubts about the authenticity of these videos. I'm not claiming that these videos are genuine, just ones that give people a scare

I saw this one a while back, it scared the crap out of me:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

That one even had the flickering lights to add to the effect.
    Good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

that ones not that creepy. Isnt there a gate in the wall leading to the Church of Ireland church yard? Photo was taken during the filming of a movie apparently, and thats an extra walking from the cafe across to the church

That the general consensus

EDIT

Google images shows the gap in the wall - see attachment

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Scary how easily some of these are debunked.

But it doesn't stop the likes of Independent.ie making a news story out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭screamer

maccored wrote: »
    that ones not that creepy. Isnt there a gate in the wall leading to the Church of Ireland church yard? Photo was taken during the filming of a movie apparently, and thats an extra walking from the cafe across to the church

That the general consensus

Google images shows the gap in the wall - see attachment

Yep that one was pure crap. The "ghost" checked for traffic before crossing the road..... Surely something a dead dude has to worry about....getting knocked down......

Advertisement