If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55B6V Availibility

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nyutu wrote: »
    Hello there, 

I am currently very tempted to buy a OLED TV this year to replace the old Panasonic plasma and move to 4K. 

The two options I am considering about are LG OLED65B6 and the OLED65B7, would you have any special deals that would make me ignore my wife advice of waiting for the 2018 models? I have seen a video that recommends the 2017 model due to the ABL on white scenes. 

Happy to discuss on PM if preferred.
    Hi Nyutu,

I can honestly say that we have not had any Customer complain about ABL on any of the 2016/2017 OLED ranges - IMO the images that the LG OLEDS are producing are exceptional and almost without peer - and now Sony and Panasonic are joining the fray and producing OLED as well we can only dream about what the Picture quality will be like.

The current LG '6' range really is great value now and the recent price drops make the '7' series hard to justify ( although without doubt they are beautiful!) For instance the 65G7 is more than twice the price of the Boardie deal on the 65G6!

I'll PM you some Boardie pricing on the current OLEDS in the next few mins and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

I'm looking for info on a LG oled55b6v, availability, delivery cost and any cheeky boards deal....

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I'm looking for info on a LG oled55b6v, availability, delivery cost and any cheeky boards deal....

Thanks
    Hi Godskitchen.

The LG OLED55B6 has already came down in price to £1599 which is a very good price indeed.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx?swapstore=1

Also comes with our free 6 year guarantee.

Unfortunately I can't go any lower on the price of the TV but I can throw in free shipping if you would like to go for one.

Let me know what you think.

Hi Godskitchen.

The LG OLED55B6 has already came down in price to £1599 which is a very good price indeed.

Unfortunately I can't go any lower on the price of the TV but I can throw in free shipping if you would like to go for one.

Thanks Kenny, is the price available in €?.

Also, how does the 6 year guarantee work in ROI?

Hi Godskitchen.

Thanks Kenny, is the price available in €?.

Also, how does the 6 year guarantee work in ROI?
    Hi Godskitchen.

In Euro on our website it is 1969.99 Euro (Including Shipping)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx?swapstore=1

Not sure which is cheaper the sterling or the Euro but you can pick the cheapest currency and pay in it with no issue.

The 6 year is an at home guarantee and should anything go wrong we would send an engineer out, even in the South Of Ireland.

• Advertisement

Hi Godskitchen.

Not sure which is cheaper the sterling or the Euro but you can pick the cheapest currency and pay in it with no issue.

The 6 year is an at home guarantee and should anything go wrong we would send an engineer out, even in the South Of Ireland.

Thanks again Kenny, if I was to buy do I get an Irish vat receipt?

Hi Godskitchen.

Thanks again Kenny, if I was to buy do I get an Irish vat receipt?
    Hi Godkitchen.

The VAT would show on the receipt but would show at the UK VAT rate as we are based in Belfast.

Hello again Kenny,

Can you just clarify something on the warranty for me please..... if say in year 3 of ownership the tv stops working, what happens? What do I need to do and what happens next?

Thanks again

Hello again Kenny,

Can you just clarify something on the warranty for me please..... if say in year 3 of ownership the tv stops working, what happens? What do I need to do and what happens next?

Thanks again
    Hi godskitchen,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. The warranty covers for 6 years so if anything were to happen in that period all you have to do is let us know, an engineer would be sent to collect the TV and we will have it repaired. It would then be sent back to you. Usually if the TV can't be repaired it is replaced with a TV of similar spec to yours.

I hope you have found this information useful. Please let me know if you require any further information.

Kind regards

David

Hi godskitchen,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. The warranty covers for 6 years so if anything were to happen in that period all you have to do is let us know, an engineer would be sent to collect the TV and we will have it repaired. It would then be sent back to you. Usually if the TV can't be repaired it is replaced with a TV of similar spec to yours.

I hope you have found this information useful. Please let me know if you require any further information.

Kind regards

David

Thanks again Kenny,

Think I am going to go with this TV from yourselves.

Can you give me an idea on stocking levels as it will be towards the end of the week before I can buy it....

• Advertisement

Hi godskitchen,

Kind regards

David

Thanks again Kenny,

Think I am going to go with this TV from yourselves.

Can you give me an idea on stocking levels as it will be towards the end of the week before I can buy it....
    ...lots of stock at the moment but do check every few days as at the £1599 price they are literally A I R B O U R N E..

I've just tweaking the Euro price slightly to just €1949 as well today :) ....

Keep us posted...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭rodders999

Sorry to jump in but I was looking into these TVs recently too.

Just a quick question re the 55B6V and 55E6V - is the only difference between these two TVs the fact that the E6V has 3D and an integrated sound bar?

I've no interested in 3D personally and not sure the sound bar would justify the extra €500 outlay between the two sets.

rodders999 wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in but I was looking into these TVs recently too.

Just a quick question re the 55B6V and 55E6V - is the only difference between these two TVs the fact that the E6V has 3D and an integrated sound bar?

I've no interested in 3D personally and not sure the sound bar would justify the extra €500 outlay between the two sets.
    There are some minor styling differences, but yes, the main difference is the integrated Sound bar and 3D - IMO the 55B6 is far better value as its now just £1599 / €1949 brand new boxed including our fantastic 6 year warranty!

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

If I buy this, do I just buy on line as normal or come through you guys on here?

Thanks

If I buy this, do I just buy on line as normal or come through you guys on here?

Thanks
    Hey Godskitchen.

Totally up to yourself.

You can go ahead via the website or drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a call.

Hey Godskitchen.

Totally up to yourself.

You can go ahead via the website or drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a call.

Just ordered on line there, waiting for a call back for payment

Hey Godskitchen.

Totally up to yourself.

Just ordered on line there, waiting for a call back for payment
    Will speak soon Godskitchen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Hi guys, I'm keeping an eye on the pricing for the OLED55E6 but can't see it today.  Can you let me know if it's gone or just temporarily missing?  And if there are any further boardsie offers :)

ShaneOC wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm keeping an eye on the pricing for the OLED55E6 but can't see it today.  Can you let me know if it's gone or just temporarily missing?  And if there are any further boardsie offers :)
    Hi ShaneOC.

Unfortunately the 55E6 has now totally sold out and no more stock available :(

Once they price dropped they flew out the door.

The only 55" left is the 55B6 priced at £1599.00

There are larger ones both the 65B6 and the 65G6 also left in very very small amounts.

ShaneOC wrote: »
    We are now completely cleaned out on the OLED55E6 - lots of 55B6 left / a few 65B6 left - some cracking Boardie deals on the 65 G 6and A M A Z I N G Boardie deal on the 77 G 6

Keep me posted if you would like any Boardie pricing on any of the above.

We also have most of the new 7 series now available from stock :D

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Hi John,

Having chatted to David a couple days ago on my own thread (new TV) just wondering is that now the end of the E6 with the E7's coming in soon? If so just wondering what kind of other options you could give me by any chance?! You can Pm me any time if it's handier

Cheers

James

Hi John,

Having chatted to David a couple days ago on my own thread (new TV) just wondering is that now the end of the E6 with the E7's coming in soon? If so just wondering what kind of other options you could give me by any chance?! You can Pm me any time if it's handier

Cheers

James
    Hi Jimmy the car.

Yip that is them all totally gone.

For LG OLED the only options are listed above by John without having to go to the NEW 7 range.

"We are now completely cleaned out on the OLED55E6 - lots of 55B6 left / a few 65B6 left - some cracking Boardie deals on the 65 G 6and A M A Z I N G Boardie deal on the 77 G 6

Keep me posted if you would like any Boardie pricing on any of the above"

Once they dropped in price recently they flew out the door.

Let me know if of the above may suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Ah feck it, cheers anyway Kenny sorry missed that message before I posted mine. Will get back at start of June when ready to get something see what options there are then. Cheers, James

Ah feck it, cheers anyway Kenny sorry missed that message before I posted mine. Will get back at start of June when ready to get something see what options there are then. Cheers, James
    No worries Jimmy The Car.

Let us know if anything else catches your eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Hi all at Richersounds,

Thank you for the great deal on the LG OLED G6 65" beast!! It has pride of place in the living room and has relegated my 7 year old Philips top the kitchen area. If the TVs keep increasing in size this quickly, I will have my own personal IMAX in a few years :)

I am looking at a deal for my sister and a little deal for me too..... ;) 
    I am looking for a price on another 65" G6 with a decent AV seperates system. The Denon AVRX 2300 with a 5.1 speaker system that will pack a punch and a second AVRX 2300 for me to go with my MA Vectors that are still going strong :)

thanks guys.

Ryanno wrote: »
    Hi all at Richersounds,

Thank you for the great deal on the LG OLED G6 65" beast!! It has pride of place in the living room and has relegated my 7 year old Philips top the kitchen area. If the TVs keep increasing in size this quickly, I will have my own personal IMAX in a few years :)

I am looking at a deal for my sister and a little deal for me too..... ;) 
    I am looking for a price on another 65" G6 with a decent AV seperates system. The Denon AVRX 2300 with a 5.1 speaker system that will pack a punch and a second AVRX 2300 for me to go with my MA Vectors that are still going strong :)

thanks guys.
    Hi Ryanno,

I will PM you with a quote.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭OnLooker

What are the main differences between the LG55 C6 and LG OLED55B6V apart from the obvious screen differences such as the processor being slightly better on the C6 but the B6 has 4 HDMI vs 3 HDMI on the C6 and C6 also has 3D.

Still plenty of stock on the LG OLED55B6V?

Can't get over the picture quality on these.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

As per hotukdeals thread the OLED55B6V with 6 years warranty can be bought for 1449 gbp with BIGTV150 code. (Richersounds.com) Not sure how long is the code valid for. Just curious if I could get the same offer from you guys...

OnLooker wrote: »
    What are the main differences between the LG55 C6 and LG OLED55B6V apart from the obvious screen differences such as the processor being slightly better on the C6 but the B6 has 4 HDMI vs 3 HDMI on the C6 and C6 also has 3D.

Still plenty of stock on the LG OLED55B6V?

Can't get over the picture quality on these.
    Hi Onlooker,

The OLED55C6 is similar in spec to the OLED55B6 the main differences are, the C6 is a curved screen and supports 3D playback as well. The processor is slightly better on the C6 but that is due to the requirements of 3D playback. In terms of stock we have some left in the warehouse but have already run out of the 55E6 so I can't guarantee how long we will have the B6 left for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Hi guys,

Is there a link to the OLED55C6 on the site?  I can't see it on either the .ie or .com sites?

Can you please PM a quote?

This discussion has been closed.