If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55B6V Availibility

Options
  • 11-04-2017 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, 

I'm looking to pick up the LG OLED55B6V, do you have any in stock and can you do any better on the price also please? I would be willing to come up to Belfast to pick up also - what are the dimensions of the set boxed?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Shred wrote: »
    Hi Folks, 

I'm looking to pick up the LG OLED55B6V, do you have any in stock and can you do any better on the price also please? I would be willing to come up to Belfast to pick up also - what are the dimensions of the set boxed?
    Hi Shred.

Thanks for the post.

The 55B6 has just dropped to £1799.00 today so I could not do any better than this price unfortunately.
    It does also come with our 6 year Guarantee free of charge.

I currently have these in stock and ready for collection.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Shred

Hi Folks, 

Hi Shred.

Thanks for the post.

The 55B6 has just dropped to £1799.00 today so I could not do any better than this price unfortunately.

Hi Kenny, 

Ok so, two things - are you open Good Friday and what are the dimensions of the set boxed too please?

Cheers,
    Shred

Hi Folks, 

Hi Shred.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny, 

Ok so, two things - are you open Good Friday and what are the dimensions of the set boxed too please?

Cheers,
    Shred
    Hey Shred.

Yip we are open 10am - 4pm on Friday 14th.

Box dimensions are: 

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1451mm x 826mm x 228mm[/font]

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you would like me to hold one for you to collect let me know and we can get one reserved for you.[/font]

Hi Folks, 

Hi Shred.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny, 

Cheers,
    Shred
    Hey Shred.

Box dimensions are: 

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you would like me to hold one for you to collect let me know and we can get one reserved for you.[/font]
    Hi Kenny, 

Ok great, yes please reserve one for me and I will see you in/around lunchtime on Friday.

Hi Folks, 

Hi Shred.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny, 

Cheers,
    Shred
    Hey Shred.

Box dimensions are: 

Hi Kenny, 

Ok great, yes please reserve one for me and I will see you in/around lunchtime on Friday.
    If you drop me you name and address in a PM I'll get the TV held to the side for you :D

• Advertisement

Lovely stuff Kenny, that's done!

Lovely stuff Kenny, that's done!
    Cheers Sherd :)

Hi Kenny,

I should be with you around 2pm. While I'm there, would it be possible to get a demo of both the ONKYO TXNR656 and TXRZ710 please?

Hi Kenny,

I should be with you around 2pm. While I'm there, would it be possible to get a demo of both the ONKYO TXNR656 and TXRZ710 please?
    Hi Shred,

Sorry I'm only getting to your message now but I'm glad we got you sorted in store.

Let us know if you have any issues.

Kind regards

David

No problem David, thanks again.

• Advertisement

No problem David, thanks again.
    Hey Shred.

Sorry I missed you yesterday as I was on my day off.

Hopefully your sitting enjoying you new TV!!! :D

Cheers Kenny, David was a more than able deputy in your absence and yes, I am sitting looking at the TV and haven't been able to close my jaw since I set it up yesterday! Now onto the TXRZ710!

Cheers Kenny, David was a more than able deputy in your absence and yes, I am sitting looking at the TV and haven't been able to close my jaw since I set it up yesterday! Now onto the TXRZ710!
    Excellent news Shred :D

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Tonio

Hi,

I see that this tv is not on sale for £1,699.  I have been looking at one for a while.  Can you deliver to Cork?  I see your website says collection only for this - any reason why you cannot deliver?

Thanks,
    Tonio

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tonio wrote: »
    Hi,

I see that this tv is not on sale for £1,699.  I have been looking at one for a while.  Can you deliver to Cork?  I see your website says collection only for this - any reason why you cannot deliver?

Thanks,
    Tonio
    Tonio,

at £1699 its not economically viable to ship it - however I have just updated the site to allow you to purchase online at £1699 with shipping at £36.99 - of of course you can purchase in euro at €2149 including shipping and both prices include our famous 6 year 'at home' warranty.

If you give the site a few mins to update you will be able to click to buy:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Tonio

Hi,

Thanks,
    Tonio
    Tonio,

at £1699 its not economically viable to ship it - however I have just updated the site to allow you to purchase online at £1699 with shipping at £36.99 - of of course you can purchase in euro at €2149 including shipping and both prices include our famous 6 year 'at home' warranty.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John.  Ordered one just now.

Hi,

Thanks,
    Tonio
    Tonio,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John.  Ordered one just now.
    Hi Tonio,

No problem, we received your order and have added it to our next shipment. It should be with you by Monday. If you have any issues don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sherrif

Hi Guys, what can you do the 65B6V for?

sherrif wrote: »
    Hi Guys, what can you do the 65B6V for?
    Hey Sherrif.

Thanks for the post.

They have just been reduced from £2899 to £2699 including our 6 year at home guarantee.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=65b6&swapstore=1

I could drop the delivery charge and have it delivered for the £2699.00

Let me know what you think, any questions drop me a post.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

We can actually do you a zinger of a deal on the last of our OLED 65 E 6 ?

Its still a little more expensive than the standard B6 but its a cracker - if you are interested just drop me a line and I'll PM you a Boardie price 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

Its still a little more expensive than the standard B6 but its a cracker - if you are interested just drop me a line and I'll PM you a Boardie price 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

how much for the E6 i am interested

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Hi John, could you also pm the price for the e6 if kefir isn't going to take it

kefir32 wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

how much for the E6 i am interested
    Hey Kefir32.

PM sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Hi Guys, any zinger deals on the OLED 55 E 6?

ShaneOC wrote: »
    Hi Guys, any zinger deals on the OLED 55 E 6?
    PM sent ShaneOC

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

Hi Kenny, could you PM me as well please RE: best OLED E6 price.

Regards,
    Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Hello, I am also interested in one of these please if there are deals going!

And I am also wondering about the delivery, site says only deliver to payment card address but that's not my current address (i never changed it when I moved out!) would that be a big problem? I'd prefer to get it delivered directly of course!

Cheers

Jayprey wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, could you PM me as well please RE: best OLED E6 price.

Regards,
    Jason
    Hey Jayprey.

Apologies for the delay.

I believe you have already spoken to Francis here at the store.

Hi Bopniblets.

Is it the deal on the 65E6 you are interested in?

There are currently no other special deals on the LG OLED range other than our web pricing as most have dropped in price over the weekend.

Some have moved to in-store only collections like the 55B6 priced at £1599

55E6 currently priced at £2099 (Just dropped to this today) with £6.99 shipping.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202069-oled55e6v.aspx

We do usually only ship to the card holders address as we have to name and address checks with our bank for all manual transactions (we would require some form of proof of address if shipping to a different address this way).
    Something which has both your name and the card address but if you no longer live there this may not be possible.

If you purchase through the website it does have the option for shipping to a different address and all checks are done by our online payment clients.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.
    BopNiblets wrote: »
    Hello, I am also interested in one of these please if there are deals going!

And I am also wondering about the delivery, site says only deliver to payment card address but that's not my current address (i never changed it when I moved out!) would that be a big problem? I'd prefer to get it delivered directly of course!

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Hi Bopniblets.

Is it the deal on the 65E6 you are interested in?

There are currently no other special deals on the LG OLED range other than our web pricing as most have dropped in price over the weekend.

Some have moved to in-store only collections like the 55B6 priced at £1599

55E6 currently priced at £2099 (Just dropped to this today) with £6.99 shipping.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202069-oled55e6v.aspx

We do usually only ship to the card holders address as we have to name and address checks with our bank for all manual transactions (we would require some form of proof of address if shipping to a different address this way).
    Something which has both your name and the card address but if you no longer live there this may not be possible.

If you purchase through the website it does have the option for shipping to a different address and all checks are done by our online payment clients.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.
    Yes it was the B6, and that's unfortunate about it moving to collect only.

This discussion has been closed.