Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Explosion at Dortmund hotel when team bus was leaving

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Manny89

Heartless of UEFA to make them play the fixture. I guarantee if the UEFA offices were bombed they wouldn't be coming in the next day.

Marc Bartra, the injured Dortmund player, spoke about his experience on Instagram.
    Today I’ve received again a visit that makes me the happiest. They are my everything, the reason I fight to overcome every roadblock, and this has been the hardest of my life. I do not wish this on anyone.
    “The pain, the fear, not knowing what was happening or how long it would last… It was the longest 15 minutes of my life.

“I want to say that the shock is wearing off every day and is replaced by the will to live, to fight, to work, to laugh, to cry, to feel, to love, to believe, to play, to train, to enjoy my people, my loved ones, team-mates, my passion, to defend, to smell the grass before a game, like I usually do to motivate me before a game.

“To see the stands filled with people who love this sport, good people who only want us to feel the emotion of football to forget about the world, especially the world we live in which is crazier than ever.
    “The only thing I ask, THE ONLY THING, is that we ALL live in peace and leave wars behind.

“These days when I look at my wrist, swollen and broken, do you know what I feel? Pride. I look at it and feel proud thinking of all the harm they wanted to cause and that it ended only in this.

“Thank you to the doctors, nurses, physios, and everyone who help me recover and help my wrist be back to perfect.

“To the thousands and thousands of people, the media, all organisations, BVB and team-mates who have sent me your support and love… even the smallest gesture has filled me with the strength to ALWAYS move forward.

“I needed to get this off my chest and put it behind me so I can be at 100 per cent as soon as possible!”

UEFA are pure trash for going ahead with the fixture 24 hours later.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Bbc now reporting there is serious doubt that the letters found at the scene are from islamists.... Coupled With the crude attempt to pin the blame on antifa, is it time to start looking elsewhere for the culprits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Sky now reporting the arrested suspect was an ISIS fighter who lead a commando unit in Iraq. Arrived in through Turkey in early 2016. Let there be no doubt now they are in Europe and are going to bring tactics like roadside IED's to the fight. One does wonder how many they number as various reports the last few weeks have claimed thousands are leaving the battlefields in Syria and Iraq to carry out attacks in Europe now that it's obvious they are beat on the ground there.

http://news.sky.com/story/borussia-dortmund-bus-attack-suspect-was-islamic-state-fighter-10835233

I can but only hope they don't get their hands on high grade explosives.

Most rational people wait until professionals have investigated something but you went and made your own mind up......see below.
    Bbc now reporting there is serious doubt that the letters found at the scene are from islamists.... Coupled With the crude attempt to pin the blame on antifa, is it time to start looking elsewhere for the culprits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Wouldn't trust any info from the German authorities to be honest. They have form in covering up and downplaying incidents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭CoolHandBandit

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Wouldn't trust any info from the German authorities to be honest. They have form in covering up and downplaying incidents.

The German's will be desperate to deflect. Every dog on the street knows this is the handy work of Islamist scum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Darm right you are too. Its a case of cover ups as elections are coming up and no one is allowed to do anything negitive to hurt Mutti Merkel and her friends in power.
    If it was right wingers....why havent we heard of any raids or arrests??? Simple fact remains in my opinion....they know who it was and dont want to upset the election process, so wont come out with the truth.

Have a bad feeling here at the moment getting ready to head to the game this afternoon, friends sending whatsapps saying police presence in and around Dortmund is very high already. Will be parking the car about 2-3 miles from the ground and walking the rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70,127 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

:D:D so it is a case, if they say it was Islamist - we accept that, but if they say it isn't or they just don't know yet - that's a conspiracy?

:D:D so it is a case, if they say it was Islamist - we accept that, but if they say it isn't or they just don't know yet - that's a conspiracy?

No conspiracy.....simple fact is that the government agencys are at the moment trying to take the full attention away from the Islamic link with elections coming up. Now it is right wing followers.....

All a bit confusing and with Merkels governments history of dressing up the truth related to the people she welcomed with open arms....

- New Years Eve 2 years ago....tried covering it up

- Only educated refugees--if you believe Merkel they are all doctors, dentists or engineers...no cities in Germany have problems.

- Train axe attack in Bayern a few years back - came out days later that it was IS

- Indian wedding bombing in Essen - teenagers threw in a bomb - Court ruling they had no Islamic links (both Muslims visiting a Mosque which is under permanent observation from German police and linked to IS members fighting on the front but no islamic link, kids build a bag bomb using internet and threw it into a wedding party for fun..)

- Berlin bombing - Government blaming NRW Police - NRW blaming national Police and imigration departments....story goes on

- Düsseldorf axe attack a few weeks back - Muslim from eastern Europe- menatally ill (of course he is if he attacks people with an axe in a train/train station). Forgot to tell the world he is from Wupperthal, a city with a large Salifist community and the place they went first when looking for the BVB bomber....later arresting him for being a member of IS.

- Press conference on Tuesday evening - district attorney stated she was leading investigations at that moment and that the state attorney wasnt involved. Next day the state attorney announce she was involved from the begining as the note referred to Islamic involvement.

The list goes on and funnily enough everything she covers up involves the people she welcomed with open arms and opened borders to...

No conspiracy.....simple fact is that the government agencys are at the moment trying to take the full attention away from the Islamic link with elections coming up. Now it is right wing followers.....

Well the right wing followers have as much to gain as the government have to lose if you want to go in to conspiracies.

Enjoy the game today anyway and stay safe

• Advertisement

Well the right wing followers have as much to gain as the government have to lose if you want to go in to conspiracies.

Enjoy the game today anyway and stay safe

Right wing would gain more if it was Islamic related. Would force a lot of Germans hands in the election. Am yet to meet anyone who is clear about how they will vote.

As a result I have a gut feeling that the government have more to gain by covering up an Islamic attack.

Mind you it could also be right wingers trying to influence...however would be strange to attack BVB...who have a large right wing fan following.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭C Montgomery Gurns II

All a bit confusing and with Merkels governments history of dressing up the truth related to the people she welcomed with open arms....

- New Years Eve 2 years ago....tried covering it up

- Only educated refugees--if you believe Merkel they are all doctors, dentists or engineers...no cities in Germany have problems.

- Train axe attack in Bayern a few years back - came out days later that it was IS

- Indian wedding bombing in Essen - teenagers threw in a bomb - Court ruling they had no Islamic links (both Muslims visiting a Mosque which is under permanent observation from German police and linked to IS members fighting on the front but no islamic link, kids build a bag bomb using internet and threw it into a wedding party for fun..)

- Berlin bombing - Government blaming NRW Police - NRW blaming national Police and imigration departments....story goes on

- Düsseldorf axe attack a few weeks back - Muslim from eastern Europe- menatally ill (of course he is if he attacks people with an axe in a train/train station). Forgot to tell the world he is from Wupperthal, a city with a large Salifist community and the place they went first when looking for the BVB bomber....later arresting him for being a member of IS.

- Press conference on Tuesday evening - district attorney stated she was leading investigations at that moment and that the state attorney wasnt involved. Next day the state attorney announce she was involved from the begining as the note referred to Islamic involvement.

The list goes on and funnily enough everything she covers up involves the people she welcomed with open arms and opened borders to...

You forgot my personal favourite. David S, the "right wing Neo Nazi" in Munich.

Or Ali Sonbouli as the German authorities would rather he wasn't called.

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

Some time ago I emailed Snopes.com (who pride themselves on exposing myths, urban legends, old wives tales and dubious news, albeit with a strongly left wing pro Hillary Clinton bias) and asked if they fancied taking apart any of the claims made in the above link.

Needless to say they didn't take up the offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Dortmund in action at home again today. They are 2-1 up at half time vs. Frankfurt and hopefully they get the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Suddenly the suspect is the extreme right and all of a sudden it's a "conspiracy"

Some people clearly have rosary beads at home praying all incidents are ISIS inspired to fit their agenda and go into full meltdown when it isn't.

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Suddenly the suspect is the extreme right and all of a sudden it's a "conspiracy"

Some people clearly have rosary beads at home praying all incidents are ISIS inspired to fit their agenda and go into full meltdown when it isn't.

Would you agree that the German authorities and media have a track record for covering up the motivation for attacks and the background of people who carry them out?

Would you agree that the German authorities and media have a track record for covering up the motivation for attacks and the background of people who carry them out?

People just need to admit they may have jumped the gun on this one and move on.

I didn't jump the gun at all. I reckoned earlier in the thread it could be one of the only times that it might not be ISIS related as it ddn't fit their modus operandi (namely that it wasn't an attack where the assailant expected to be killed during it)

How is it jumping the gun??? 3 identical letters at the scene, security increased at all public events as a terror attack is imminent since Tuesday.....2 arrests in the Islamic scene.
    Like I said...havent heard of right wing arrests, searches etc. Plenty in the Islamic scene however......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

How is it jumping the gun??? 3 identical letters at the scene, security increased at all public events as a terror attack is imminent since Tuesday.....2 arrests in the Islamic scene.
    Like I said...havent heard of right wing arrests, searches etc. Plenty in the Islamic scene however......

There's a note associated with a Right Wing group as well so yep it is jumping the gun to make any form of a conclusion at this point in time. Certain people just seem intent on speculating regardless of the limited knowledge they have....

• Advertisement

B_Wayne wrote: »
    There's a note associated with a Right Wing group as well so yep it is jumping the gun to make any form of a conclusion at this point in time. Certain people just seem intent on speculating regardless of the limited knowledge they have....

The note from the right wing appeared online, wasnt on site as the 3 from apparent Islamists were. Online messages were at first clasified as fake...now they are real???

Again I will ask...why havent they made a statement or given an update on investigations??? Simple reason is if you face the press you have to speak and the press will ask questions. In typical Merkel style...if she cant control the press regarding her visitors she will not speak. A bit like your man in the FAI....not questions that could rock the boat.

The note from the right wing appeared online, wasnt on site as the 3 from apparent Islamists were. Online messages were at first clasified as fake...now they are real???

Again I will ask...why havent they made a statement or given an update on investigations??? Simple reason is if you face the press you have to speak and the press will ask questions. In typical Merkel style...if she cant control the press regarding her visitors she will not speak. A bit like your man in the FAI....not questions that could rock the boat.

It's an ongoing investigation, you're intent on making conclusions before there are any.

Germans are highly professional and won't pander to your need for instant news until they have fully confirmed all aspects.

They certainly won't be issuing a statement filled with speculation and inaccuracies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Does it matter? German skinheads, Islamist nutjobs, anarchists or rival hooligan fans. All scum, only thing that matters is nobody was seriously hurt or killed and the attacker is caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Germans are highly professional and won't pander to your need for instant news until they have fully confirmed all aspects.

They certainly won't be issuing a statement filled with speculation and inaccuracies.

Except the Germans haven't been covering themselves in professional glory in recent years, as numerous posters have pointed out already, so I can't blame people for being sceptical or having no faith in them. Anyway isn't that stereotyping?

Germans are indeed highly professional, I aggree with that part having lived here for 18 odd years.

However the German government/cops also love a good cover up as I have already pointed out here in the thread.....if you dont talk about it it isnt there or happening.

Same as the rearranging of the game on Wed night. Cops hadnt a clue what was going on 45 minutes after kick off...however allowed UEFA to re organise the game for 22 hours later. 70,000 fans once again into a part of the city..through train stations........ very professional.

Announcing on Wed. night that the fans were to remain in the North stand in Dortmund...a suspicious package was found. A feckin Moped and a rucksack under the stand......how did they get there??? Very professional...

4 weeks ago or so they closed Germanys biggest inner city shopping center in Essen on a Saturday...shops directly at its front door and surrounding remained open. Excuse was they wanted to target the shopping center.....now using my small brain...if I built a bomb and wanted to blow up a shopping center and it was surrounded by 100+ armed cops...what would I do?? Maybe visit one of the 3 other shopping centers (1 being Germanys biggest) within a 15 minute drive which had little or no police protection. Or maybe just hit the underground or railway station...all the cops were at the shopping center.....very professional!!

Noting more than giving Germans a false sense of security if you ask me and a further attemp by the government to cover up what they have caused.

Mind you it may have been right wing activists......but why would they blow up a club which is publically known to be supported by the right wing. Add to that a large right wing movement in Dortmund...so big that the club know fans clubs are being used to cover up their alterior motive meetings.

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    Does it matter? German skinheads, Islamist nutjobs, anarchists or rival hooligan fans. All scum, only thing that matters is nobody was seriously hurt or killed and the attacker is caught.

Well said....first time in 2 years Wed. and today that I didnt take my little fella with me to see BVB.

Mind you it may have been right wing activists......but why would they blow up a club which is publically known to be supported by the right wing. Add to that a large right wing movement in Dortmund...so big that the club know fans clubs are being used to cover up their alterior motive meetings.

All conspiracy theory and purely just for discussion but, depending on motive if you wanted to do a false flag attack going after a club with lots of right wing fans would make sense.. or it could be a way to go after the club itself since they have often come out against the right wing element in the fan support, iirc wasn't there a banner held up a few years ago threatening the fan liason officer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

A newspaper has received a letter claiming responsibility for the attack by a far right group. Sky also reports that the Iraqi man who was arrested has been released.

http://news.sky.com/story/far-right-claims-responsibility-for-borussia-dortmund-blasts-10838440

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

A newspaper has received a letter claiming responsibility for the attack by a far right group. Sky also reports that the Iraqi man who was arrested has been released.

http://news.sky.com/story/far-right-claims-responsibility-for-borussia-dortmund-blasts-10838440

They seem to be doing a great job of muddying the waters over there in Germany...
    Islamists,far left and now far right have all been blamed by authorities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

gitzy16v wrote: »
    They seem to be doing a great job of muddying the waters over there in Germany...

Have the authorities blamed anyone?

• Advertisement

gitzy16v wrote: »

You forgot the one that came out today..........timers and explosives could have come from the German military......Süd Deutsche Zeitung

Every day a new rumour in the papers and silience from police, attorney and politicians... Tuesday never happened.

Funnily enough no major papers reporting that Dortmund train station was closed down for about 90 minutes on Saturday night due to a suspect package......WAZ.de

2 people injured in a church in Essen on Good Friday during mass when a man entered the church and caused panik in a muslim filled area of the city. WAZ.de

Or that the North stand in Dortmund was closed on Wed. night as a scooter and rucksack were found under the stand (police checks, no rucksacks allowed in the ground!!) Bild.de

The journalist who took and soft air pistol into the BVB stadium on Saturday.....BildPlus.de

Who havent they suspected of planting the bombs maybe a better question. First it was Islamists, then Far Left, then Far Right, then someone from military........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The plot thickens...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Who havent they suspected of planting the bombs maybe a better question. First it was Islamists, then Far Left, then Far Right, then someone from military........

Put it better,thanks irish.....I should have said suspected to have carried out rather than blamed but not a big deal in the grand scheme is it Little CuC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Germans are indeed highly professional, I aggree with that part having lived here for 18 odd years.

However the German government/cops also love a good cover up as I have already pointed out here in the thread.....if you dont talk about it it isnt there or happening.

Same as the rearranging of the game on Wed night. Cops hadnt a clue what was going on 45 minutes after kick off...however allowed UEFA to re organise the game for 22 hours later. 70,000 fans once again into a part of the city..through train stations........ very professional.

Announcing on Wed. night that the fans were to remain in the North stand in Dortmund...a suspicious package was found. A feckin Moped and a rucksack under the stand......how did they get there??? Very professional...

4 weeks ago or so they closed Germanys biggest inner city shopping center in Essen on a Saturday...shops directly at its front door and surrounding remained open. Excuse was they wanted to target the shopping center.....now using my small brain...if I built a bomb and wanted to blow up a shopping center and it was surrounded by 100+ armed cops...what would I do?? Maybe visit one of the 3 other shopping centers (1 being Germanys biggest) within a 15 minute drive which had little or no police protection. Or maybe just hit the underground or railway station...all the cops were at the shopping center.....very professional!!

Noting more than giving Germans a false sense of security if you ask me and a further attemp by the government to cover up what they have caused.

Maybe a false sense of security is whats needed. Its IMPOSSIBLE for even the most elite police/army/government organisation to prevent these lone wolf style attacks, where any old weapon will do such as a truck which is easy to find. Theres very little communication with others needed, no preparation needed, no skill needed. And it can be done practically anywhere and cause carnage. the best thing the police can do is react quickly as possible when it does occur.
    So , until that time, the best thing can for the public to avoid getting everyone worried is to have a lot of amred police out on show to put the public at ease.

wakka12 wrote: »
    Maybe a false sense of security is whats needed. Its IMPOSSIBLE for even the most elite police/army/government organisation to prevent these lone wolf style attacks, where any old weapon will do such as a truck which is easy to find. Theres very little communication with others needed, no preparation needed, no skill needed. And it can be done practically anywhere and cause carnage. the best thing the police can do is react quickly as possible when it does occur.
    So , until that time, the best thing can for the public to avoid getting everyone worried is to have a lot of amred police out on show to put the public at ease.

False sense of security....
    I accept that no one can prevent these attacks. But what use is it within 1 hour of an attack (stadium still in lockdown) to announce a game will take place 22 hours later and that fans should come. We dont know who it was...but you will be safe...we just cant let you leave the ground at the moment....

The best thing....
    Armed police are not on the streets in every city. You only see them in areas after something has happened. It is no secret that the German police force is drastically understaffed for a number of years now.

All they are doing is preventing finger pointing in the run up to elections. All about preventing a major upset....Ringt wing parties as well as left wing parties are gaining support in an alarming way.

It's not unusual to investigate all likely associated extremist groups particularly in this case since there have been plenty of suspicious notes. I would prefer for a proper investigation which is what the police appear to be doing, the medias reporting is the problem, every terror attack in recent times has resulted in an onslaught of speculation on who did what.

Worst case was in the instance of Breivik, reported as Islamic for the first day, then as soon as he was captured, the media speculated that he was a convert. The media are not the investigators in these cases but behave as if they are. Totally happy to complain about police if they make no conclusions in case. However at this point in time, it's far too early to complain.

B_Wayne wrote: »
    It's not unusual to investigate all likely associated extremist groups particularly in this case since there have been plenty of suspicious notes. I would prefer for a proper investigation which is what the police appear to be doing, the medias reporting is the problem, every terror attack in recent times has resulted in an onslaught of speculation on who did what.

Worst case was in the instance of Breivik, reported as Islamic for the first day, then as soon as he was captured, the media speculated that he was a convert. The media are not the investigators in these cases but behave as if they are. Totally happy to complain about police if they make no conclusions in case. However at this point in time, it's far too early to complain.

But they did try to blame Islamists....arrested 2. One was arrested because he had and umbrella from the hotel in his flas and has since been released.....
    First one they questioned was later arrested based on the fact that he was a member of IS...they couldnt nail the attack on him.

Only from that moment on have they been changing their suspisions on a daily basis. Every newspaper report comes from security sources.

"A anonymous email sent to Tagesspiegel newspaper on Friday claimed responsibility on behalf of a far-Right group and threatened a further attack in Cologne next weekend.
    Police are taking the new claim seriously but there are believed to be doubts over the authenticity of the email."

"there are serious doubts over a letter found at the attack site which claims responsibility in the name of Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isil). A spokesman for prosecutors has confirmed German press reports that experts who have examined the letter have “significant doubts†over the claim."

"Investigators have largely discounted a claim on behalf of the far-Left “Antifa†movement as an obvious forgery."

"One scenario being examined is that the attack may have been the work of independent Islamic extremists inspired by Isil, but not linked to the group."

"Other possible suspects include football hooligans or organised crime gangs."

So, in other words, they have no ****ing idea whatsoever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,462 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

What kinda protection is there from terrorists who use a paraglider to drop into a stadium full of 80,000 people.
    s-l1000.jpg

We have seen people drop into sporting events via these things before. It's free access, no ticket require.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,462 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If they drop into stadium with AK's then it's curtains

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

What kinda protection is there from terrorists who use a paraglider to drop into a stadium full of 80,000 people.
    s-l1000.jpg

We have seen people drop into sporting events via these things before. It's free access, no ticket require.

#notallparagliders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Turns out it was just old fashioned greed behind this

https://www.joe.ie/news/police-arrest-suspect-reveal-chilling-details-behind-dortmund-bus-attack-585857

(Slightly scummy that someone would attempt to gain financially off a terrorist attack)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Turns out it was just old fashioned greed behind this

https://www.joe.ie/news/police-arrest-suspect-reveal-chilling-details-behind-dortmund-bus-attack-585857

(Slightly scummy that someone would attempt to gain financially off a terrorist attack)

I just read a more detailed report on this on German news sites, and I think this might just have destroyed the last bit of faith I had left in humanity.
    Good thing his weird plans came to nothing.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/21/dortmund-bus-attack-suspect-arrested-as-police-allege-share-dealing-plot

Confirmed by Guardian.
    German police have arrested a 28-year-old German-Russian national on suspicion of having carried out the explosives attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team in order to collapse the club’s share price so he could profit from stock market speculation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Pac1Man wrote: »
    It's probably Islamic extremists.

Guess not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Guess not.

It might sound disrespectful, but I somehow right now feel that this is even worse.
    While I can't forgive being a fanatic, I can see (to some extend) how and why you might become one. But trying to kill people in an attempt to manipulate the stock market? I can't get my head around such callousness and greed, I really can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Shenshen wrote: »
    It might sound disrespectful, but I somehow right now feel that this is even worse.
    While I can't forgive being a fanatic, I can see (to some extend) how and why you might become one. But trying to kill people in an attempt to manipulate the stock market? I can't get my head around such callousness and greed, I really can't.

Depends if the donkey actually wanted to kill someone. Sounds like an idiot going by what he did. Leaving letters trying to blame it on ISIS, taking out a sudden loan and buying the stock from an IP address at the hotel where the team were staying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cervantes2

Similar to the plot of Casino Royale :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Quiet enough thread.

Didnt an American guy do something similiar to 'Target' or one of those stores

Advertisement