Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir .... help.

Options
  • 11-04-2017 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

hi eir,
    i rang about cancelling my home phone and broadband,after 2 calls i was told i could try some type of booster to improve the broadband via the landline,my landline is not really used for calls anymore and the broadband is very poor,we are a long distance from the exchange and in rural ireland,can someone from eir reply to me and i can pm them my details,the last bill was 140 euros,for this we made 6 daytime calls,4 evening calls and 3 weekend calls in total,,, the broadband at best is 2.1 mbits and at weekends drops to 0.9 mbits which is too slow,,, can a rep from eir reply pls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi pegasuspub,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to arrange a call back from here.

If you would like to PM me your account number and full name I would be more than happy to explain your bill.

Thanks,
    Anna.

Advertisement