Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long will it take for my wages to enter my account

• 12-04-2017 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

First time getting wages into my account , wondering how long it should take for the payment to go in ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Ec1996 wrote: »
    First time getting wages into my account , wondering how long it should take for the payment to go in ?
    Hi Ec1996, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

This time frame would depend on how your employer makes the payment and whether they bank with Bank of Ireland or another bank. We would advise you to check with them for this payment time frame, they may have a set date that you receive your wages on. We'll always credit your account as soon as we receive the funds and just to mention also that payments can arrive into your account throughout the day.  

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement