Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete fence panel and posts

Options
  • 12-04-2017 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can go directly to in order to get concrete fence panels (1.8M x 0.3M x 0.05m) and posts 2.1m as per the attached picture.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Job Gnocchi

Brown Brothers. Just off the old N3 roughly halfway between Navan and Kells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Many thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Anyone got a rough estimate of the cost of these panels size 6x6? Have concrete posts holding timber panels at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

van_beano wrote: »
    Anyone got a rough estimate of the cost of these panels size 6x6? Have concrete posts holding timber panels at the moment.

It depends on the finish and style but €35-40 per panel for rough sawn look, about €60 per panel for a smooth arched type finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

It depends on the finish and style but €35-40 per panel for rough sawn look, about €60 per panel for a smooth arched type finish.

Thanks Outkast, was trying to search prices online but couldn't find much info. Would you be looking at each panel being 1 foot high so it'd be 6 panels for a 6x6 = €240ish to €360ish from post to post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

van_beano wrote: »
    Thanks Outkast, was trying to search prices online but couldn't find much info. Would you be looking at each panel being 1 foot high so it'd be 6 panels for a 6x6 = €240ish to €360ish from post to post?
    The prices i quoted would be for a full 4/5 ft high panel approx 1800 wide to go post to post.

The prices i quoted would be for example in the photo i linked to below would require 5 panels at say €45-50 euro for each panel so €250 for the panels delivered. Installation is then up to yourself.

http://southernfencing.ie/wp-content/gallery/post-panels/02-07-2007-13-36-41_0035.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

By way of an update, I got 1 post 8ft as will be keying to existing fence wall and 6 panels. All in for €110 collected with my trailer so am happy enough with that. Add 15 to 20 for extra post.

Advertisement