Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Transfer from BOI to AIB - how long

• 12-04-2017 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi
    I was going to set up a new payee on Banking 365 this morning.
    Their account is in AIB.
    If I do a cresit transfer this morning, will the funds be in and available in the payee's account?

As it is a separate transfer I take it the funds will definitely be in the payee account tomorrow - I just want to make sure as it is an important payments

Thanks,
    JC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

jceng wrote: »
    Hi
    I was going to set up a new payee on Banking 365 this morning.
    Their account is in AIB.
    If I do a cresit transfer this morning, will the funds be in and available in the payee's account?

As it is a separate transfer I take it the funds will definitely be in the payee account tomorrow - I just want to make sure as it is an important payments

Thanks,
    JC
    Hi JC, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

As you made this transfer this morning before the cut off time of 3.30pm, this will take one working day to reach the account of your payee. The time frames for transfers is in our Help Center on our website here.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement