Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silly question about website

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

wiseoldelf wrote: »
    folks,
    I know its a silly question, but can anyone tell me what does the "P" stand for in the following fishing locations (is it Possible?)

http://www.fishinginireland.info/coarse/shannon/strokestown.htm

thanks

There's a * rating for the more frequent species. P is for Present but not a notable species in the catches in the location, or not frequently targetted there.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭wiseoldelf

Thanks very much Srameen.... I couldn't find the explanation..... looking forward to the weekend fishing now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

i would try and get some local knowledge before you go. Maybe call into a local tackle shop in the area or ask other anglers. According to that website 20lb are regularly caught were i fish, they're not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

I think all the information on that website is quite a few years old now.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭wiseoldelf

nice 14lb Pike caught in Cloonahee Lake after on Easter Sunday evening.. unfortunately not by myself....

• Advertisement
Advertisement