Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Fibre cable laying?

Options
  • 12-04-2017 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭

Good Morning
    Please see attached
    Driving to work this morning along L1143 I spoke to two workmen where I have indicated on the map .They told me that the cable they were laying was terminating at the location they were stood.
    I live about a mile further down the L1143.
    Why is the cable stopping there? There are more properties along the L1143 than there is along the stretch of R178 that runs parallel with it?
    How much longer till I get high speed broadband at the town land of Stonetown?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Steve F,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Usually, if your cabinet or exchange is enabled for fibre you should be able to avail of the service. 

Can you please PM me your account number and eircode and I would be more than happy to look into this further for you?

Thanks,
    Anna.

Advertisement