Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

From Car Allowance (& PCP) to Company Car

Options
  • 12-04-2017 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm moving job and the new role provides a nicer company car option or alternatively a far better allowance option. My old job paid car allowance and as such I took out a new PCP deal only last September.
    Question 1: Has anyone ever moved their PCP finance arrangement between dealers and have there been problems, or is it straight forward?
    Question 2: The company car option (OMV approx. €39K) with an annual business mileage of only 22K - fuel card, servicing, insurance etc all covered. Anyone think this is the better option?
    Question 3: How difficult is it to get out of such a recent PCP agreement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

What car do you have now and how much did you pay for it? How many kms have you put on it? That will give us an idea of what you might get for it if you were to go down company car route.
    I was offered company car once as part of my package but I chose to keep my own and charge expenses when I used it for work.
    Worked out better in my particular situation, although yours will of course be different.

Advertisement