Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galibier Race Fit Sizing

Options
  • 12-04-2017 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

I know loads of ye have Galibier stuff, so just wondering about the sizing, as I'm right between two sizes (top of medium/bottom of large). I was looking at the Mistral lite, which they have as race fit.

And/or how are they for returns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Galibier couldn't be better for returns, for a start.

I have one of their race fit jerseys in L and find the fit true to size. I'm 6ft2 with a 40" chest and 32/33" waist. It's not full-on aero cut but it's a comfortable all day cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Thanks, will chance the medium. Well when I push it as my birthday present! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I have the Energie Elite shorts so the sizing requirements mightn't be too relevant for the Mistral.

Anyway, at the time of purchase, based on their sizing chart, I am a large (I'm 187cm, 80kg, 32-34" waist). But I was too 'tall' for the shorts, so I needed XL. I returned the L and they sent me the XL really quickly with no hassle.

I also have bought the Mistral Membrane bib tights. The 'fit' just didn't feel comfortable on me so I returned them for a refund. Again it was no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

I'm a medium in Castelli and small in Galibier if that is any help

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

Contact Galibier and ask them, they suggested I try both sizes and included a bag to return the other size. Their customer service is really top class.

• Advertisement
Advertisement