Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] One-bedroom Dublin Apartment, € 1,000 Max, Near City Center

Options
  • 12-04-2017 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Myself and my wife are looking to rent a one-bedroom apartment, with a separate kitchen/living room, somewhere in or around city center in Dublin if possible, Rathmines, quays included. € 1,000 Max monthly for rent - we would ask for a proper secure contract, nothing cash in hand.

Looking to move in sometime in May, but if necessary could also consider later in April or early June.

Please PM me if you have or know of such an offer. Thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I rented out my place at €1000 a month two years ago. The going rate now is €1400. You'll struggle to find a studio for €1000. You might find something around the NCR but it's pretty rough.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Have you tried searching on daft.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

You'll be doing well to get what you want at 1,000. Up the budget to 1,400 minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Very competitive but 1100 may get you a 1 bed near Finglas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The_Brood wrote: »
    Hello,

Myself and my wife are looking to rent a one-bedroom apartment, with a separate kitchen/living room, somewhere in or around city center in Dublin if possible, Rathmines, quays included. € 1,000 Max monthly for rent - we would ask for a proper secure contract, nothing cash in hand.

Looking to move in sometime in May, but if necessary could also consider later in April or early June.

Please PM me if you have or know of such an offer. Thanks very much.

if you could get something like that for 1000 its either going to be an 'illegal' bedsit cash in hand, in a really bad area or a granny flat off someones house. The market has gone mad, i think you're setting your price too low or standards too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Ms Doubtfire1

1,000 euro for a 1 bedroom apartment????

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

wow..i have 6 bedrooms, stables and 30 acres of land for less than this in Leitrim..

>flabbergasted<

I just starting renting a 1 bed apartment with separate kitchen/living room in a decent area of Dublin 1 for 750pm. Only downside is it's a bit cold but it's not a dump, and it's definitely not a dodgy letting. You can find a 1 bed in your budget but you'll have to be organised and quick to respond to any ads you see go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

wow..i have 6 bedrooms, stables and 30 acres of land for less than this in Leitrim..

>flabbergasted<

:rolleyes:

>flabbergasted<

Yea, but you have to live in Leitrim.......!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Ms Doubtfire1

bubblypop wrote: »
    Yea, but you have to live in Leitrim.......!

lol I happen to like it here...there's no people.:D

sorry Op, off topic. will shut up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭pauliebdub

You're very unlikely to find anything near that kind of money in a nice central area. If you really have only 1k to spend a month it's best to become aquatinted with Finglas, Clondalkin or Tallaght, or any other area that's not particularly desirable. The markets mad at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

€900 for a one bed, VERY near the Balbriggan train station. ie; no light sleepers apply :P http://www.daft.ie/21730938

Anything else, offer €50 more a month (if it's €950 or below), and only start looking from the week that you can move by. Everything else will go very quickly, and there's no point over looking at the maybe's or could have been's whilst you can't move.

And when searching, but a one bed min, and a 2 (or no) bed max.

Advertisement