Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disagreement with Property Agent over handover date of rented property.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭__Alex__

Even that would not take that long. I've moved three car-loads in less than two hours a few times. Get up extra, OP!

__Alex__ wrote: »
    Even that would not take that long. I've moved three car-loads in less than two hours a few times. Get up extra, OP!

Took me two weeks doing bits and pieces in the evening and a full Saturday. Would have taken one full weekend to do it right imo without the mid week bits. You must not have been travelling far. Loading unloading and driving time was about 2 hours alone per load and even I was only moving 10km.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭__Alex__

Just organised really. Driving a few kms extra wouldn't take much longer. I just load, unload, load, unload. No unpacking. Just get the stuff moved, unpacking can happen later. I don't know how moving from one room to another could more than a day, never mind two weeks. We helped a friend move recently. Three car loads, less than two hours. The distance between the two places was 2km. Add an extra 8km each way and you are still only looking at an extra hour or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

And back to the OP....

Mod

Advertisement