Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Up to 50% off Flash-sale 48 hours NIKE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

the last few nike sales have been poor.. this one is no different

last year I got a pair of runners on their sale for 55 quid and they are on 'sale' today for 95

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Those two wee words " up to " annoy me.
    It's either 50% off or it's not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Just filtered sale runners price low-high. Piss poor. The reebok offerings last week were far better. Typical of Nike sales these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I always do really well but I mostly buy for children.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Stuff I got in the outlet shop in Banbridge at the weekend is 30% dearer in this 'sale'.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

This post has been deleted.

Didn't see any but wasn't looking either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Stuff I got in the outlet shop in Banbridge at the weekend is 30% dearer in this 'sale'.

And Banbridge ain't exactly cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

Grawns wrote: »
    I always do really well but I mostly buy for children.

I usually wait for an Adidas code for extra off the already discounted outlet stuff, and stock up on kids stuff.

You'd think they'd reinforce the knees of tracksuit pants on kids gear!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Soarer wrote: »
    I usually wait for an Adidas code for extra off the already discounted outlet stuff, and stock up on kids stuff.

You'd think they'd reinforce the knees of tracksuit pants on kids gear!:rolleyes:

those kinds of comments belong here :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭duffer247

Grawns wrote: »

http://m.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pw/sale/47
    Free delivery over €50

Thanks for this I got some running socks for €5:pac:
    and signing up to newsletter get you free p&p:D

Advertisement