Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House surveyor in Waterford

Options
  • 12-04-2017 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,

I'm looking for a bit of advice and recommendations on having a survey done to a house I'm looking to buy.

I'm not too worried about the structure of the house, as it's a midterrace one. But I'm looking for someone to spot leaks or defects with the electrical system or anything like that.

So, my first question is who should I approach? An architect, a builder, an engineer, etc...?

My second question is, does anyone have someone they would recommend in Waterford?

Finally, does anyone know how much this it's going to cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

EllieVH wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a bit of advice and recommendations on having a survey done to a house I'm looking to buy.

I'm not too worried about the structure of the house, as it's a midterrace one. But I'm looking for someone to spot leaks or defects with the electrical system or anything like that.

So, my first question is who should I approach? An architect, a builder, an engineer, etc...?

My second question is, does anyone have someone they would recommend in Waterford?

Finally, does anyone know how much this it's going to cost?

Thanks

Had our survey done by Declan Carroll, he's an Architect and were very happy with his work. Thanks it cost circa €300

Advertisement