Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice Bag

Options
  • 12-04-2017 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

The previous thread on this is closed (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=97528394). Thought I'd start a new one.

Had my first Spice bag about a year/18 months ago in the Chinese in St. Lukes, recommended in the last thread. Dont remember being blown away by it at the time.

Have had a few more in different parts of the country since.

However, today I had the nicest one so far from the Wylam chinese in Victorias Cross.

Chips were nice and spicy. Only downside was the portion size, was definitely the smallest spice bag ive had, was left wanting more at the end. There was plenty of battered chicken but could have done with more chips.

But the taste was delicious. Definitely recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

The previous thread on this is closed. Thought I'd start a new one.

Had my first Spice bag about a year/18 months ago in the Chinese in St. Lukes, recommended in the last thread (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=97528394). Dont remember being blown away by it at the time.

Have had a few more in different parts of the country since.

However, today I had the nicest one so far from the Wylam chinese in Victorias Cross.

Chips were nice and spicy. Only downside was the portion size, was definitely the smallest spice bag ive had, was left wanting more at the end. There was plenty of battered chicken but could have done with more chips.

But the taste was delicious. Definitely recommend.

Cheers will try this place , never had one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyTClarke

Only downside was the portion size, was definitely the smallest spice bag ive had, was left wanting more at the end.

That's how they get you hooked. Then you keep coming back for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭FrStone

Jade palace on Douglas Street do a good one too

Advertisement