Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting or Geography?

Options
  • 12-04-2017 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, so I'm in grade 10 currently. Our second term is about to start soon and I'm lost.
    Originally when I filled out my subject choice form I choose accounting, but then doubted it and changed it to geography.
    Now I'm wondering whether or not I made the right decision. Is geog or accounting easier? (There are good teachers for both the subjects in my school)
    I'm thinking about something in the medical field as a future career and also I want a subject that would be easier for me now and in matric ?
    Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid this forum is for queries relating to this website, rather than general queries. However this site is an Irish one, and I notice that you're posting from a different country, so the educational systems are going to be very different and I don't really think that you'll be able to get any useful advice here as a result.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement