Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liz earle cleanser gave me acne

Options
  • 13-04-2017 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

About 2 months ago I bought the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser on a friends recommendation I stopped using after 2 weeks because itwas causing cystic spots
    Ive had skin problems ever since, my skin keeps breaking out in clusters of little pimples and red bumps on my forehead, cheeks, chin and jawline. Its much better than what it was but I cant seem to get it to go back to the way it used to be before I used the cleanser, I have dry, dehydrated skin and hardly ever get spots usually even as a teenager I rarely got them so I dont know how to handle this change in my skin its not at all oily yet im still breaking out.

Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with acne/breakouts?

Thanks

Advertisement