Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike hire Argeles Sur mer ,France .

Options
  • 13-04-2017 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Anyone on here any experience of road bike hire in Argeles Sur Mer in Southern France .Holidaying there in July and interested in doing bit of early morning cycling .Any details of good reputable bike hire companies greatly appreciated.Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

I hired one at the camp site ; not sure which one though :o:o:o

there are at least two hire places located in the middle of the town so you should find something

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭selwyn froggitt

When I was there in 2013 I brought my own bike, but I know that there are three or four hire places at least.

Do a quick google search on:

Alberabike
    Velocation
    Argeles Velos
    Le Guidon Fute
    Loc Evasion

I enjoyed the cycling there from what I remember, if you have time then ride down to the Spanish border on the D914, a lovely rolling coastal road. Always nice to do a couple of countries on the one day :)
    There are some good climbs to the West of Port Vendre which is only a stones throw from Argeles......Enjoy.

Advertisement