Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent PC hardware shop?

Options
  • 13-04-2017 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭

I'm finding it very difficult to find something as simple as a USB hub in this town. Would anyone know of anywhere I can find that sells computer accessories? (Hard drives, laptops, usb drives etc.)

I thought there was a Currys/PC World somewhere but I must've got mixed up with somewhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I'm finding it very difficult to find something as simple as a USB hub in this town. Would anyone know of anywhere I can find that sells computer accessories? (Hard drives, laptops, usb drives etc.)

I thought there was a Currys/PC World somewhere but I must've got mixed up with somewhere else.

Nearest is Carlow I would say, on the Dublin road- Kilkenny is very lacking in out of town large stores like these.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Argos

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

@ Gamer Bhoy 89,are you actually in Tramore ?In Kilkenny, we do not have a PC World ,but Compustore could sort you out ?

Advertisement