Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor quality service

Options
  • 13-04-2017 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

So this must be a huge joke.
    I'm having a problem with the speed of internet + the modem itself...

I called tech support 3 times till a got an indian man that actually did something without telling me "we can't do anything about that, we guarantee the speed you had before"...

So from the start, my internet lately is having problems with the speeds, I used to get 13/14 mb/s on the 17 mb line. Now I'm getting 1/2 max 3 mb/s.. PURE JOKE
    So I called 3 times tech support, a lovely man on the 3rd time helped me (thank god), he told me that there is a problem in the cabinet so he will send technician to look for that.

THEY EVEN ARRIVED AT THE SAME DAY! WOW!
    But they didn't solve the problem, they even ****ed that up even more. A really stupid young fella install the same modem I used to have and he blamed our speed... HE SAID THAT WE HAVE WAY TO HIGH SPEED ON THE LINE, pure joke... I'm having this speed for atleast 5 or more years and I didn't have a problem.

He clearly knows **** about stuff he's working with, FIRE HIM STRAIGHT AWAY! PURE PIECE OF ****!
    He install the same modem I have but there is one difference, this one keep restarting, loosing internet all the time and is having problem connecting anything by the cable... 

WILL THIS BE FIXED AT ALL? I'm paying a lot of money for that and I demand to have it working as it was before! Fibre is coming at the 10th May, Already booked that but its still one month left and I demand my internet to be back to normal!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

So this must be a huge joke.
    I'm having a problem with the speed of internet + the modem itself...

I called tech support 3 times till a got an indian man that actually did something without telling me "we can't do anything about that, we guarantee the speed you had before"...

So from the start, my internet lately is having problems with the speeds, I used to get 13/14 mb/s on the 17 mb line. Now I'm getting 1/2 max 3 mb/s.. PURE JOKE
    So I called 3 times tech support, a lovely man on the 3rd time helped me (thank god), he told me that there is a problem in the cabinet so he will send technician to look for that.

THEY EVEN ARRIVED AT THE SAME DAY! WOW!
    But they didn't solve the problem, they even ****ed that up even more. A really stupid young fella install the same modem I used to have and he blamed our speed... HE SAID THAT WE HAVE WAY TO HIGH SPEED ON THE LINE, pure joke... I'm having this speed for atleast 5 or more years and I didn't have a problem.

He clearly knows **** about stuff he's working with, FIRE HIM STRAIGHT AWAY! PURE PIECE OF ****!
    He install the same modem I have but there is one difference, this one keep restarting, loosing internet all the time and is having problem connecting anything by the cable... 

WILL THIS BE FIXED AT ALL? I'm paying a lot of money for that and I demand to have it working as it was before! Fibre is coming at the 10th May, Already booked that but its still one month left and I demand my internet to be back to normal!
    Hi damian01211,

Thank you for getting in touch with us today. 

I am really sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me your full name and account number and I will have a further look into this for you. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭damian01211

Pm Sended!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭damian01211

Anything? Pure joke. 14 mb/s at 2 am and then 0.5 mb/s at 8 am -.- Guys CMON!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi damian01211,

I do apologise for the delay. I have received your DM and I will reply back shortly.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

Advertisement