Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balayge Hair

Options
  • 13-04-2017 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently got my hair done in Aidan Fitzgeralds in Blackrock. My normal hairdresser moved abroad and so I thought I would try a new salon for colour. It came recommended and I understood it to have a very high standard of hairdressing as I had had my hair cut by Steven in there who is wonderful. I asked the colourist not to use the marbelling technique and just freshen up the balayge I had. The lady whos name I won't say did the colour and added a grey toner to keep the colours cool. I left the salon that day with a nice blow dry and a very unblended orange banded balayge. I rang the salon back and rebooked to get a second look at it and spoke to the hair dresser who had done my hair. She also told me she wasn't 100percent happy with it and say the unblending. (I'm unsure why she let me leave) Anyway she booked me in with her colleague for a fix. Fix is now done after my second visit blending is better as is the band however I still think it looks awful. For me my last hairdresser blended perfectly colours not deviding and colours were not so uneven (orange rings) would love some advise. Am I being unrealistic with my expectations?

Advertisement