Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with costs - lead pipes removal, driveway, painting

Options
  • 13-04-2017 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've a list of jobs to do and I don't know were to start and the costs involved

Lead pipes removal

I need a new driveway - it's already been dished by the council before (standard council house size) no idea what to go for here gravel, imprint, cobblestone etc

Painting of three bed semi-detached house including small toilet extension at the back (paint is in a bad way in certain parts as in chipping, peeling, bubbling)

Insulating, flooring and access ladder attic

If you have any recommendations for contractors then please send them via PM

I am based in Dublin 7

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Hi

I've a list of jobs to do and I don't know were to start and the costs involved

Lead pipes removal

I need a new driveway - it's already been dished by the council before (standard council house size) no idea what to go for here gravel, imprint, cobblestone etc

Painting of three bed semi-detached house including small toilet extension at the back (paint is in a bad way in certain parts as in chipping, peeling, bubbling)

Insulating, flooring and access ladder attic

If you have any recommendations for contractors then please send them via PM

I am based in Dublin 7

Thanks in advance

I can help you with costing for the driveway, if you can give some more details and a picture or two. Concrete and asphalt will have less maintenance than cobblestone paving etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Some more photos of the driveway attached

Advertisement