Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 remote play to Mac - Fullscreen

Options
  • 13-04-2017 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Folks, wondering if anyone can help here.
    Setup remote play on my Mac last night and its working pretty well. The only issue I have is that when i go to fullscreen mode, I get really large black boarders on my Mac, so not really fullscreen. I have gone into preference settings and changed to 720p / 1080p but its still not 'maximizing' the screen to full screen on my Macs screen. Anyone have a similar issue / know how to fix?
    Would it have anything to do with the size of TV its connected to?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

OmegaRed wrote: »
    Folks, wondering if anyone can help here.
    Setup remote play on my Mac last night and its working pretty well. The only issue I have is that when i go to fullscreen mode, I get really large black boarders on my Mac, so not really fullscreen. I have gone into preference settings and changed to 720p / 1080p but its still not 'maximizing' the screen to full screen on my Macs screen. Anyone have a similar issue / know how to fix?
    Would it have anything to do with the size of TV its connected to?

Thanks

Could it be to do with the Mac having weird resolutions in some cases?

I think my MB Air is 1360 x 768 display as opposed​ to 720p....

And my older MBP had a similar strange default resolution when I hooked it into the TV

I've honestly never tried remote play though on my newer one...

Advertisement