Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Canada

Options
  • 13-04-2017 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking at moving to Canada in November. I'm a bit flustered with it all as I want to hit the ground running when I get there. So I'm wondering a few things about work.

-I want to start work over there as soon as possible in my field. I am currently working in project management at this moment in a branding consultancy agency for a little under 6 months. My degree is in Marketing (2016 grad) and I'm hoping to work within that area. I know areas such as having a trade are booming so I'm looking to find out what areas in Canada would have a more likelihood of getting a job within Marketing or business.

- In applying for work is there anything I could do before I go over such as posting my CV somewhere online potentially?

-Is it very hard finding work before going over?

-Any tricks of the trade for CV's or Cover Letter?

Thanks!

Advertisement