Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs that play 80s music

Options
  • 13-04-2017 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any nightclubs that play a lot of 80's music, Blondie, B52s, Bowie, The Cure, Cyndi Lauper or even 90's not mad remixes music with words you can dance around to for a Saturday Night in Dublin city. Preferably a good mix of crowd.
    I heard club nassau doesnt get a great crowd in, and cant think of anywhere else. Any recommendations welcome.
    Its for a hen party we are mostly early thirties and want music with words me and the rest of the hens dont normally go clubbing :) Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I'm not sure these places exist any more, 80s nights that is. Kids nowadays talk about 90s music like it's some retro thing, it's just music to me!
    Whelans usually plays old indie music you can dance around to, good craic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Coppers is probably your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

club nassau?

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Club Nassau is actually perfect for a hens. It always has the 'typical' hen night music (I know it can depend on your type of music though). Rain or Coppers would also be good for that. Cafe en Seine plays that type of music after 12 on a weekend. However I think the most they would allow you to wear would be a veil and maybe some fun accessories as part of the hen party. You could check with them though and see would they allow willy straws, etc if you're planning to buy them.

Advertisement