Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving back to Ireland from the UAE to complete a masters

Options
  • 13-04-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi all, not sure if thus is the right place but I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, I am moving back to Ireland after almost 2 years living in the UAE. I have been accepted onto a masters course and have applied for the susi grant, as there are no taxes in the UAE, how do I go about explaining that to the grant process? I've been told they won't look for financial details from here but just proofnof residency? Has anyone been in a similar situation that could give me some advice? Also I worked for a few weeks in Ireland last summer so would this have any effect on the grant process? Any information is greatly appreciated

Advertisement