Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

road or tt

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Can't see any Kuota Kredo on their site, is the bike second hand?

Honestly there seems to be very little between the bikes you listed, I seen the original list too. At that price they are either Ultegra or 105, both of which are very good. Some might have a better frame but will have cheaper wheels than another. Giant propel gets good reviews but I'd try for size before you buy, pretty sure they are considered pretty long.

My advice would be (once it fits) buy the bike you like the look of the best. The bikes you originally had in the post where all good bikes, unless your going Canyon or Rose bikes they are all very similar value for money so buy the one you think looks the best. (As long as it fits!)

Take it from someone who overthinks things, your over thinking it! Buy the one you like the look of the best, you will get out on it more and want to cycle more.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dickidy

Over thinking it is right.

The Kuota is a limited addition so not on the website but it is new.

have 3 to pick from so thanks to everyone who took the time to post a reply. All very helpful.

I shall leave you all in peace now.

Advertisement